Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dakota the Wonder Dog and Other News

 Check out my books Outbreak: Boston, it's sequel Outbreak: Brave New World and a collection of short stories I wrote called Outbreak: Better Days

Hi folks! I hope you are not unwell. First off I'd like to thank everybody who has bought my books and extra super special thank yous to James Russell, Kim O'Hair and A Navy Vet...VT Town for taking the time to write up a review on my various book's Amazon pages. So...what's been going on lately?
Well...I was out of work for three weeks after I discovered that I'd been walking around for months with a fractured knee cap. I was testing the gravity and structural integrity of the concrete stairs. You'll be happy to know that the gravity is working fine and the concrete held up like a champ, by the way. I learned so many polite ways to be called an idiot by every doctor that had seen the x rays they took of my knee too. 
So this past week I was finally able to return to work. I clean up after the kids leave at an Elementary school near where I live. I have to say that the best welcome back I got was from the therapy dog, Dakota (or as I call her Dakota the Wonder Dog). She saw me walk in to the classroom where she stays and came running right up with her tail wagging so I could give her her daily pettings. 
Take a look at this awesome friggin' dog right here:


Also, on the off chance any of you were curious what I sound like and are subscribers to Coast to Coast AM's podcast service take a listen to the 18 October program in the first hour of the Open Lines segment. I called in and managed to get through. I listened to myself last night and it was weird because I sounded like I was about fifteen or something. Then again nobody thinks they sound like they do when they hear themselves if you follow me. Still...I think I sounded like I was about fifteen or something. Then again I was pretty nervous so there's that too...
Anyways that's all I got for now. Please if you haven't already my eBooks are available for your Kindle through the links at the top of the page. If you can spare a moment please go ahead and let me know what you think. Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment